– First and foremost, unlike in supply-side economics, the capital will flow voluntarily from consumers to producers.
– Secondly, the consumer will first get entertained by the product (NEWS included), and then pay by clicking on the “Flattr” button, so the consumer in real sense will become the King.
– Thirdly, the consumer can spend to his capacity (or even not spend) and get the same entertainment which a high spender would get — equality of entertainment by knowledge.
– Fourthly, the producer would be more interested in giving better entertainment than generating money as he wouldn’t be able to control the moods and choices of the consumers through expensive advertising.
– Last but not the least, the power structure will change comprehensively: the brokers will not become richer than the producers by mere intervention, and, hopefully, there will be no more Rupert Murdochs.
If the above concept can gains abundant popularity, not only the markets will benefit from good products but also the consumers will feel less stressed for they will get truly entertained.
©2012 Ankur Mutreja
Latest posts by Ankur Mutreja (see all)
- NDTV’s CBI Raids Are the Result of Nidhi Razdan & Sambit Patra Spat! - June 27, 2017
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) Is Bad in Reference AADHAAR - June 26, 2017
- Meira Kumar Is just another Hypocrisy! - June 25, 2017