Whatever…Media and Twitter have been sharp enough to fully and finally dump this stupid Brahmachari Peacock story. But…then we love stories. Don’t we!
1. Ganesh’s head was blown off by Shiv in anger and then when he cooled down he replaced it with that of an elephant, and rest is, as we say, history.
2. When it rained too heavily, Krishna juggled a wholesome mountain on his single finger, in a dancing pose.
3. When Hanuman couldn’t locate the Sanjeevni, he carried the Himalaya on his palm, right from Kashmir to Kanyakumari & beyond.
4. Ram negotiated a deal with the Indian Ocean to let the stones carrying his trademark float in water.
5. Christ was reborn after having been crucified and the whole world knows it. Right!
6. All the while people were fighting over Kabir’s funeral, he converted himself into flowers.
7. Vishwamitra fucked Maneka so hard that she shifted her residence from Heaven to Earth.
8. Adam and Eve were expelled from Heaven for eating the forbidden fruit, and then they cried forever a la #BrahmachariPeacock.
9. And, of course, the GOD CREATED THE WORLD.
10. AND, OF COURSE, THE GOD HIMSELF.
Latest posts by Ankur Mutreja (see all)
- NDTV’s CBI Raids Are the Result of Nidhi Razdan & Sambit Patra Spat! - June 27, 2017
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) Is Bad in Reference AADHAAR - June 26, 2017
- Meira Kumar Is just another Hypocrisy! - June 25, 2017